Online Operations Manager
|Title:||Online Operations Manager|
• Manages/Leads the protocols the assurance of testing for Product Recommendations/Personalization Web Projects. Project testing assurance will include Product Recommendations Targeting.
• Ability to develop, manage, communicate and execute project schedules, identify risks and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders. Define problem solving and risk mitigation strategies, and facilitate conflict resolution. Critical Job Function.
• Leading daily project metrics results verification with 100% confirmed confidence in UAT, as well as in Production. Metrics will need to be confirmed/cross verified across Adobe Product Recommendations, as well as Adobe Site Catalyst platforms. Critical Job Function.
• Keen understanding of Company’s Web experience and product portfolio: Phone, Tablet, Mobile Broadband products as well as Accessories.
• Ability to coordinate/manage projects, meetings and people independently, with minimal management direction
• Leading skills in competitive analysis and research, with the ability to stay at the forefront of new technologies and opportunities
• Experience working with internal and external clients to support implementation and optimization efforts related to Adobe Product Recommendations.
• 5+ years Online sales, operations and/or marketing experience; e-commerce / internet experience preferred
• BS or BA required
• Strong background with the web/web technologies, with a proven track record for identifying and resolving Web UAT/Production issues.
• Previous technical (software development) experience. Prototyping and production ready content to be delivered using jQuery and cross-browser CSS/XHTML with AJAX and DOM manipulation. required
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of web usability
• Familiar with current W3C standards, compatibility issues and fallback strategies for legacy browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer 6).
• Familiarity with Web industry site defect reporting tools such as Quality Center
• Possess problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to create solutions to complex problems
• Strong usability/optimization skills to review traffic report and identify areas for opportunity
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and leadership skills with strong attention to detail. required
• Proven ability to manage deadlines and multiple/simultaneous, highly complex, cross-functional projects/initiatives
• Highly responsive and proactive, supporting leaders and team
• Proven ability to work and interact with multiple stakeholder groups and agencies / vendors
• Must have strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint high proficiency required)